Not Your Mamas Meatloaf Recipe. Traeger's Not Your Mama's Meatloaf recipe put a whole new layer of flavor on an old classic. This easy-to-make meatloaf recipe packs in all the wood-fired flavor you know and love, while leaving out all the bad memories from the underwhelming meatloaf of your. In this video, I take cooking meatloaf to another level.
I'm not big on meatloaf but DH is so I thought I'd give it a try. It is quite tasty and DH really enjoyed it. I think this could be easily altered for different flavors or cuisines. You can cook Not Your Mamas Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Not Your Mamas Meatloaf Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Not Your Mamas Meatloaf
Ingredients of Not Your Mamas Meatloaf Recipe
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 2/3 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worshrishire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion power.
It is supposed to be a healthier version of the one your mother made. I made this without the prosciutto. DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links. Here Is How You Make The Meatloaf: This really isn't hard at all; I just tend to be wordy with my directions.
Not Your Mamas Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Form loaf on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- You can poor ketchup or bbq sauce on top and let glaze the last 10-15 minutes of cooking.
Read the recipe before you start making anything, and you will see, it's really easy! Oatmeal meatloaf is one meal that our family loves, and it's become a go to meal for me when planning our menus. I love making it because I know we'll But really this meatloaf with oatmeal is super easy to make. Using a pastry brush, brush the glaze over each meatloaf muffin. Be careful not to get the glaze on the pan itself or else it will burn and really stick.