Aloo Pyaz Chilli pakoda Recipe. Potato-Onion Pakora is wonderful if you're hungry and want to make a quick snack with simple ingredients. Eat it plain or with the traditional mint-cilantro. Potato-Onion Pakora is wonderful if you're hungry and want to make a quick snack with simple ingredients.
Eat it plain or with chutney and tomato sauce it is great with both of them. In this video I will be showing you how to make aloo pyaz pakora this is healthy. Aloo pakora recipe with step by step photos and video – crisp and golden batter coated fried potato fritters. You can have Aloo Pyaz Chilli pakoda using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Aloo Pyaz Chilli pakoda Recipe – How to Prepare Yummy Aloo Pyaz Chilli pakoda
Ingredients of Aloo Pyaz Chilli pakoda Recipe
- You need 2 of onion thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of aloo (potatoes)thinly sliced.
- It’s 3 cup of besan(gram flour).
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need 4 of green chilli chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ajwain/carom seeds.
- You need As needed of Oil for deep frying.
I made the aloo pakoras for evening snacks with tea. I am showing a step by step method as I personally know many people, especially folks who are new to. Onion Pakoda/Pakora Recipe is easy and most popular pakoda/fritter and street food. Also called as Pyaz ke pakode, Kanda Bhajiya, Onion Bajji, Bhajiya.
Aloo Pyaz Chilli pakoda step by step
- Firstly,take a large bowl add thinly sliced aloo and pyaz.Add salt,ajwain,ginger garlic paste and all other ingredients also add 3 cup besan and chopped chilli..
- Combine it well,without add water pyaz till the moisture is released. Add water as required.Fry pakoda in the medium flame.Till the pakoda turn crispy and golden brown..
- Ready your aloo pyaz chilli pakoda,serve it with your favorite dip and tea..
Onion pakoda is one of the pakora that I make most often simply cause I make onion pakoda very good and generally everyone prefer my onion. आलू प्याज पकौड़ा रेसिपी- Learn how to make Aloo Pyaz Pakora Recipe step by step in Hindi. To make aloo pakora, combine the besan, rice flour, chilli powder, turmeric powder Add chilli powder for that much needed spice. Add turmeric powder to give our besan batter a. Crispy Aloo Pakoda/Aloo pakora/Aloo bhajji/Simple & quick potato snack/Tea time snack/Ramadan recipe. Aloo pakora or aloo bajji recipe – thin potato slices are coated with besan, rice flour batter and the deep fried till crisp.