Pork and Apple Meatloaf. Recipe. Why not fill your pantry with this tasty autumn-themed meatloaf in case you need a slice of something to pull out for a The apples also let you get away without using any eggs as a binder, so this meatloaf is perfect for anyone with an egg allergy. Pork Meatloaf might just be the best meatloaf recipe out there. Ground pork is mixed with shredded apples, oatmeal, and covered in a tangy sweet sauce.
But, in keeping with the flavors of the season I used ground pork, apple and sage and the. In a bowl, mix well the pork, apples, breadcrumbs, spices and worcestershire sauce. Spread bacon slices, side by side diagonally on the loaf in a way to cover well the meat. You can cook Pork and Apple Meatloaf. using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Pork and Apple Meatloaf. Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Pork and Apple Meatloaf.
Ingredients of Pork and Apple Meatloaf. Recipe
- You need 1/2 lb of pork mince.
- You need 2 of Bramley apples.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic puree.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 slice of granary bread.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
Place the slices of bacon, side by side, diagonally on the loaf to thoroughly coat the meat. Remove the meatloaf from the oven and brush with the. How to Make Pork, Apple & Bacon Meatloaf. Add onion, three-quarters of the apple and three-quarters of the bacon and.
Pork and Apple Meatloaf. instructions
- Peel and core the apples, and finely chop them..
- Add the pork mince, the garlic and the salt and pepper..
- Beat the eggs and mix them into the meatloaf bowl..
- Toast the slices of bread and then finely chop (or put through a blender) and mix into the meatloaf..
- Line a medium loaf tin with foil and pack the meatloaf mixture into it..
- Bake for an hour in a medium/high oven, until the top is golden and crispy..
Peel and grate the apple, and finely shred the onion. Place in a large bowl with the mince, bacon, apple juice, egg, salt and herbs. I would serve this with roast or jacket potatoes, as they can cook in the oven alongside the meatloaf. Includes apples, yellow onion, day old bread, milk, ground pork, dried oregano, dried basil, sage leaves, large eggs, salt, ground black pepper, ketchup. Fans of the classic meatloaf will love this recipe.