Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe.
You can cook Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Yummy Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes
Ingredients of Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe
- You need 2 cup of quick cooking oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 cup of flour (plain or all-purpose).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 medium of eggs (beaten).
Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes step by step
- Combine oatmeal, soda & buttermilk. Let stand (at least) 5 minutes..
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt & sugar. Add to oatmeal..
- Mix oil & eggs into the oatmeal mixture..
- Stir only until blended. Batter will be thick..
- Cook on griddle or skillet over medium heat and ENJOY!.