Grilled bacon wrapped meatloaf Recipe. Barbeque sauce-infused meatloaf is wrapped with bacon strips for a flavorful and rich twist on the traditional meatloaf. With savory spices and smoky bacon, this fun twist on traditional meatloaf will have your family coming back for more! Homemade meatloaf just like mom used to make has nothing on this bacon-wrapped meatloaf.
Meatloaf is a classic Midwestern dish for fall and winter gatherings. Meaty, ketchup-y, and warm, it fills the stomach and the soul. The standard version can be a little boring, though. You can cook Grilled bacon wrapped meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Grilled bacon wrapped meatloaf Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Grilled bacon wrapped meatloaf
Ingredients of Grilled bacon wrapped meatloaf Recipe
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- You need 1 cup of Loosely packed fresh parsey.
- Prepare 5 clove of Garlic, peeled.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Lean ground beef.
- You need 8 oz of Ground pork.
- Prepare 2 oz of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 7 slice of Low sodium bacon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Pure maple syrup.
Why not jazz it up a bit? Bacon Wrapped Mini Meatloaf is the best comfort food you can make for dinner. Grass fed ground beef, bacon, and more served as individual portion sizes. This Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf Recipe is a must for the bacon-lovers in your life.
Grilled bacon wrapped meatloaf step by step
- Prepare grill. For meatloaf, combine onion, parsley, garlic, egg, ketchup, salt and pepper in a manual food processor til finely chopped. Transfer mixture to a 6 qt. Mixing bowl add beef, pork and cheese, mix gently until combined.
- Place meat onto cutting board or counter form into a loaf. Arrange bacon slices crosswise over meat loaf, tucking ends under meatloaf.
- Transfer meat loaf to a bbq roasting pan. Place on grill covered, 70 mins or until temp is 160. Brush meatloaf with syrup during the last 5 minutes. Take off let stand.
Using pre-cooked bacon strips results in less grease and a prettier The meatloaf of my youth was rather unremarkable so I recently embarked on a mission to find my favorite recipe. It could not be too fancy or involved. I know meatloaf isn't the most popular choice when it comes to dinner, but my family loves a good meatloaf. This Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf has plenty of flavor, thanks to the addition of bacon wrapping itself around a good meatloaf base. For a decadent touch, the meatloaf is wrapped in bacon and served with a velvety mushroom gravy.