Vanilla cinnamon buttermilk pancakes Recipe. The softest, fluffiest, best buttermilk pancakes… from scratch! Savor the sweet hints of vanilla and warmth of the cinnamon; the perfect breakfast! Try this Vanilla Cinnamon Buttermilk Pancakes recipe, or contribute your own.
In a separate bowl, combine buttermilk, vanilla, cinnamon, and egg. This is a variation of a recipe I found on Allrecipes when I could not find my old recipe. I added a little bit of sugar and a touch of cinnamon they were yummy and didn't need syrup. You can have Vanilla cinnamon buttermilk pancakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Vanilla cinnamon buttermilk pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Vanilla cinnamon buttermilk pancakes
Ingredients of Vanilla cinnamon buttermilk pancakes Recipe
- It’s 2 c of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 c of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 c of melted butter.
Vanilla Cinnamon Buttermilk Pancakes – The Chunky Chef. The softest, fluffiest, best buttermilk pancakes. from scratch! The BEST Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes you'll ever try! This easy to follow recipe yields super delicious and totally amazing pancakes every time!
Vanilla cinnamon buttermilk pancakes step by step
- Melt the butter and set aside to cool down slightly.
- To a mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Use a whisk to combine all dry ingredients well..
- In a separate bowl, combine buttermilk, vanilla, ground cinnamon and egg. Whisk to combine. Add melted butter and whisk again..
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, whisking and stirring to mix it all together. Once it's combined, stop mixing. If you over-mix, your pancakes won't be light and fluffy..
- Set pancake batter aside and heat up a large skillet or griddle over MED-LOW heat. Add a bit of butter to the preheated griddle and spread it out..
- Use a 1/4 or 1/3 cup measuring cup to scoop the pancake batter onto the griddle or skillet. Slowly pour it onto the surface, circling outwards to make a nice circle..
- Let the pancake cook about 2-3 minutes. You'll notice bubbles popping up on the surface of the pancake, if the edges look set, carefully flip the pancake over. Cook another 2 minutes on the other side..
- Remove to a plate and cover with a kitchen towel. Alternatively, you can place the pancakes on a baking sheet and keep it in a low heat oven (175-200 degrees), until you're ready to serve..
Set pancake batter aside and heat up a large skillet or griddle over MED-LOW heat. Add a bit of butter to the preheated griddle and spread it out. Slowly pour it onto the surface, circling outwards to make a nice circle. Classic Buttermilk Pancakes — made completely from scratch! The buttermilk pancakes that my mom made were never, ever, from a box, and so I got a little bit spoiled.