Cheesy Bacon Meatloaf Recipe.
You can cook Cheesy Bacon Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Cheesy Bacon Meatloaf Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Cheesy Bacon Meatloaf
Ingredients of Cheesy Bacon Meatloaf Recipe
- You need 1 of Bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 of Milk.
- You need 1 pinch of Oregano leaves.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 packages of Oscar Meyer pre-cooked bacon.
- You need 1 pinch of Ground pepper.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese (or whatever you prefer).
Cheesy Bacon Meatloaf instructions
- Serves about 6 people..
- Preheat oven to 375, cooks for about 45-50 minutes..
- Beat egg in a small bowl..
- Mix all the ingredients (ground beef, pepper, oregano, garlic powder, egg, milk, bread crumbs, and cheese), EXCEPT THE BACON..
- After all ingredients, except bacon, is all mixed up, grease a pan, and put the meat loaf in it..
- Once the meat loaf is in it's form, place the bacon strips on top of the meat loaf..
- Cook uncovered for about 45-50 minute. ENJOY!!.