Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version) Recipe. This beef and bean version is easy to make, and you can serve it straight from the slow cooker. Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version) recipe – Beef & Beer Chili recipe – Southwest Beef and Sausage Chili Stew recipe – Beef and Sausage Chili recipe – Bean and Beef Chili Recipes for PC BlueStacks: The reason why we chose Bluestacks as our most recommended top Android Emulator. Easy chili with beans can be made as mild or spicy as desired.
Lower in fat than most red meat dishes and with a high fiber content thanks to the beans, this chili is a hearty meal that you can enjoy any night of the week. More chili recipes you might enjoy are Jalapeno Popper Chicken Chili, Turkey Chili Taco Soup, and Chicken Taco Chili. This is a great all-around beef chili, with just the right balance of spices and quick enough for a simple family dinner. You can cook Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version) using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version) Recipe – How to Make Perfect Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version)
Ingredients of Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version) Recipe
- You need 3 tbsp of European-style Butter (Rich Gold, Salted).
- Prepare of Whole Sweet Onion (Chopped).
- It’s of Garlic (1 Minced Clove).
- Prepare of Jalapeño (Minced).
- You need 1/2 of Poblano Pepper (Minced).
- You need 2 lbs of Ground Beef.
- It’s 60 oz of Tomato Juice.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes (Diced).
- Prepare 16 oz of Kidney Beans.
- It’s 16 oz of Pinto Beans.
- You need 8 oz of Chickpeas.
- You need 2 tsp of Condensed Chicken Bullion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chili Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 3 oz of Orange Juice.
- Prepare 1 oz of Hot Sauce.
- It’s of (Optional) Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, Chives.
If desired, lean ground turkey can replace the beef. If you are looking for a quick chili recipe to serve for weeknight dinner, this beef chili recipe is for you. It's ready in under an hour and toppings like green onions, cheese, and sour cream will complete this classic dinner that your family will love. This easy beef chili recipe features four different kinds of beans.
Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version) step by step
- Prepare the vegetables – diced Tomato, chopped Sweet Onion, minced Garlic, minced Poblano, minced Jalapeño. You may want to remove the seeds from the Jalapeño depending on desired spiciness..
- Brown the Ground Beef in a skillet with a tablespoon of butter. Partially drain the beef. You may substitute additional beef instead of the beans for a meatier, bean-less (Texan) chili..
- In a large soup pot, sauté with Garlic the Sweet Onion, Poblano, and Jalapeño in 2 tbsp of butter. Continuously stir. The Sweet Onion should start to turn transparent when sautéed..
- Add the Ground Beef, Kidney Beans, Pinto Beans, Chickpeas, and then Tomato Juice..
- Stir in the Chicken Bullion, Brown Sugar, White Pepper, Chili Powder, Salt, Cumin, Basil, and Hot Sauce; alter to taste..
- Bring the chili to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer..
- Add the diced Tomatoes and Orange Juice..
- Simmer uncovered for as long as convenient – up to 5hrs if possible. Cover when the chili reaches desired thickness (no longer watery)..
- Optionally serve with Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, and Chives..
Canned beans will work just fine, and the seasonings will yield a medium spicy chili. Beef Beans Chili Super Bowl New Year's Eve Christmas Father's Day March Madness Potluck Hangover Cure Pinto Beans Chipotle Chile Dinner You may unsubscribe at any time. This chili is a satisfying combination of beef, beans, tomatoes, and spices. Like all stews, this chili improves as it. The flavor of the chili improves with age; if possible, make it a day or up to five days in advance and reheat before serving.