Taste of Home White Bean Chicken Chili Recipe. This easy chili can be made on the stove, slow cooker or Instant Pot. Leftovers taste even better the next day for lunch! More chili recipes you might enjoy are Jalapeno Popper Chicken Chili, Quick Beef Chili and No Bean Turkey and Sweet Potato Chili.
What you'll need to make Chicken Chili with White Beans. White bean chicken chili recipe simmered in a crockpot with whole roasted jalapenos, tender beans, corn, and lean chicken breast. Once you've tasted this chili, I promise you'll be coming back for seconds! You can cook Taste of Home White Bean Chicken Chili using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Taste of Home White Bean Chicken Chili Recipe – How to Make Yummy Taste of Home White Bean Chicken Chili
Ingredients of Taste of Home White Bean Chicken Chili Recipe
- You need 3/4 lb of boneless, skinless, chicken breast, cubed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 4 oz of can green chiles.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 can of white kidney/cannellini beans.
- It’s 3 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of fresh cilantro.
If you need a quicker cook time, I provided a stovetop option that you can have this delicious. To get yourself through the week, cook up a pot of Giada De Laurentiis' veggie-packed White Bean and Chicken Chili recipe from Giada at Home on Food Network. Add the beans, Swiss chard, corn, and chicken stock. Bring the mixture to a simmer, scraping up the Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Taste of Home White Bean Chicken Chili step by step
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken in skillet on medium heat until brown in oil.
- Stir in onion, garlic, and green chiles, cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in oregano and cumin, cook for 1 minute.
- Transfer to slow cooker.
- In small bowl mash 1 can of beans and 1/2 cup of broth.
- Add into slow cooker with remaining beans and broth. Cook for 3-3 1/2 hours until chicken is tender..
- Sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with sour cream and cilantro if desired..
This White Bean Chicken Chili is a spicy green chile and jalapeño chili that will heat you up on a cold day! Make it ahead of time to intensify the flavor. Here you will find easy, fast and family friendly recipes. I am a believer that anyone can cook and that dinner doesn't have to. This healthy white bean chicken chili is loaded with cannellini beans, corn and If you try this white bean chicken chili please be sure to leave a comment and star rating below So balanced and clean taste.