Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe.
You can cook Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes
Ingredients of Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Buttermilk or buttermilk substitute.
- You need 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Pumpkin Puree.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Cloves.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Nonstick cooking spray.
Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes step by step
- In a large bowl, combine the buttermilk, egg, oil, pumpkin puree and mix well..
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, salt and mix..
- Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture, until well combined..
- Heat griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Pour scoops full of batter onto hot griddle or pan. When bubbles form, gently flip the pancakes. Finish cooking until nice and golden brown on both sides..
- Serve hot and enjoy!!!.