Guilt free chocolate pancakes Recipe. I made these banana, peanut butter and chocolate protein pancakes recently and it was SO EASY I had to share the recipe with you guys. Pancakes they take forever to make! And if you're anything like me, when you're done working out, you want to eat NOW.
I was just in the mood for chocolate pancakes that morning and decided to throw a whole bunch of ingredients. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mix, and then stir in the chocolate chips. If you like your pancakes on the thinner side, add a little more water to the batter. You can cook Guilt free chocolate pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Guilt free chocolate pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Guilt free chocolate pancakes
Ingredients of Guilt free chocolate pancakes Recipe
- You need 1 of scoop of chocolate protein powder.
- You need 1/2 of of choc. protien powder.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a banana.
- Prepare 1 of strawberry.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of water.
- It’s of calorie non stick spray.
The first white chocolate flavor pancakes. This Guiltless Chocolate Chip Pancakes recipe is simple to make, so comforting, and lightened up with a few delicious tweaks! As are these Guiltless Chocolate Chip pancakes that are in her new cookbook. And this adorable photo of Gina and her daughter making them.
Guilt free chocolate pancakes instructions
- In your bowl add your scoop of protein powder, 2 egg whites, 1/2 banana & cinnamon. Mix well.
- After it is thick enough, use non stick spray on your pan then pour in pancake mix.
- Meanwhile that cooks use your 1/2 scoop of protein powder and gradually add water and mix until it looks like syrup.
- Once your pancakes are done pour your syrup over and add any fruit desired, I used 1 strawberry. Enjoy! :).
It was only a matter of time before I added chocolate to these pancakes. Okay, really now, I made these the day after the original version but didn't want to. The following chocolate pancakes recipe is an absolute-must weekend breakfast staple. Chocolate for breakfast is a thing, and we should all embrace it. This recipe is guilt-free and worthy of a breakfast for yourself and your kids!