Upside down apple pancakes Recipe. Our delicious upside-down pancake makes a great last-minute dessert for family or guests. Who says pancakes must be cooked on the stove?! This upside-down pancake is prepped in a skillet but finished off in the oven.
A gorgeous pancake, big enough so everyone can share, topped with caramelized baked a. We love pineapple upside-down cake, so we took that love and turned it into pancakes! The brown sugar will make the bottom nice and caramelized Wait until the pancakes are almost ready to flip before adding the pineapple ring. You can cook Upside down apple pancakes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Upside down apple pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Upside down apple pancakes
Ingredients of Upside down apple pancakes Recipe
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of Apple (medium).
This will make it easier to slide the spatula under the pancake and. This upside down apple panckae, can it be made without an oven? I am currently teaching abroad and unfortunately my kitchen does not come with oven or That upside down pancake looks amazing! So good in fact I might have to make it for dinner tonight, lol.
Upside down apple pancakes step by step
- Take the apple and rinse well, then thinly slice the apple in round shape, then soak all the apple slices in salty water and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, take wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder, sugar and salt, mix well.
- Next add milk, oil, vanilla essence, and melted butter, gentle mix everything and keep aside and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick pan, when the pan is heated grease the pan with butter and pour 1 ladle full of batter and allow the batter to spread on it's own.
- When bubbles start to form on top, then immediately place an apple slice (take out from salty water and rinse in normal water before putting on the pancake).
- Cook for 1 minutes more, then carefully flip the pancake and cook the other side until golden brown, transfer to the serving platter and serve as a healthy breakfast.
- Note….. Combination for salty water is 1/4 tsp salt in 1 cup water.
I'm not sure if I can wait until breakfast to try it. When fully cooked, invert apple pancake on to a plate after removing from oven to serve. These pineapple upside-down pancakes make both possible. I don't know about you, but I look forward to dessert from the moment I But with these Pineapple Upside-Down Pancakes, I can treat myself to dessert first thing in the morning in breakfast form! That's one great reason to get out of bed.