Vickys Thai-Style Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce Recipe. Great recipe for Vickys Thai-Style Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce. Sweet Thai Chilli sauce is my most favourite condiment. I use it on absolutely everything so it's cheaper to make my own than to keep buying bottles of it every week.
Chef John's Thai-Style Sweet Chili Sa. We are going to use a bit less sugar next time. Also, we added more cornstarch as it didn't thicken to our liking (we actually doubled the amount!). You can have Vickys Thai-Style Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Vickys Thai-Style Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Vickys Thai-Style Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce
Ingredients of Vickys Thai-Style Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce Recipe
- You need 3 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of hot red chilli peppers, finely chopped with seeds.
- It’s 180 ml of water.
- You need 100 grams of granulated sugar.
- You need 60 ml of cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch / cornflour.
A classic sweet, spicy, and savory accompaniment for grilled meats. Note: Use gloves while chopping chilies and carefully scrub cutting board When sugar is fully dissolved, store in refrigerator until ready to use. Make the famous and versatile Thai sweet chili dipping sauce using a very easy recipe by Leela Punyaratabandhu, author or Simple Thai Food. Customize your sweet chilli sauce according to your heat tolerance.
Vickys Thai-Style Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce step by step
- Put the water, sugar, vinegar and salt in a small saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add the garlic and chillies and turn down to a simmer for 3 minutes.
- Mix the cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of water to make a slurry then stir it into the pan.
- Let cook for a further 2 minutes until the sauce is thickened, syrupy and clear.
- Let cool then pour into a sterilized jar, large enough to hold around 240mls / 1 cup.
- Keep in the fridge for up to 3 months.
- Enjoy with chicken, fish, spring rolls, fries/chips etc.
- Here are a couple of my other sweet chilli recipes, slight variations on this basic one https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349990-vickys-sticky-sweet-chilli-chicken-drumsticks https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344218-vickys-salmon-with-sweet-chilli-garlic-ginger-sauce-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/362265-vickys-sweet-chilli-chicken-noodles-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
Short of smearing it on my face in lieu of facial cream (but that's only because chilli. Happy Mum Brand Sweet Chilli Sauce. We specialized in producing and developing different kinds of Soy sauce and Sauce products. As a reliable foodstuffs manufacturer and exporter in China. Thai-Style Sweet Chili Sauce – Nam Jim for the Win.