Bria's apple bacon meatloaf Recipe. The bacon and apples really add a wonderful, surprising twist to this already moist meatloaf. Line the bottom of each loaf pan with bread slices. (This will soak up any grease from the cooking meatloaf.) Apple Bacon Meatloaf. Be the first to review this recipe.
Combine remaining bacon, apple and breadcrumbs in a bowl. Melt remaining butter and add to bacon mixture and stir until combined. Transfer meatloaf onto a serving board. You can have Bria's apple bacon meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Bria's apple bacon meatloaf Recipe – How to Make Tasty Bria's apple bacon meatloaf
Ingredients of Bria's apple bacon meatloaf Recipe
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground venison or sausage.
- It’s 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of McCormick misquette streak seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of liquid smoke.
- It’s 2 tbsp of your favorite steak sauce. I use McCormick smokey montreal.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s 5 piece of thick sliced baccon. use more as needed to cover top.
- You need 4 of baking apples.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 6 piece of cold butter. cut slices about 1/4 inch thick.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need of cinnamon.
Slice and serve with tomato chutney, steamed new. Homemade meatloaf just like mom used to make has nothing on this bacon-wrapped meatloaf. With a brown sugar-ketchup glaze and whole strips of bacon, this mighty meatloaf is a flavorful meal that's far from the dry brick that haunts many childhood memories. So the next time you want a throwback.
Bria's apple bacon meatloaf step by step
- Add ground meat, bread crumbs, garlic, egg, onion, liquid smoke, steak seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix well. Hands work best..
- Transfer mixture to a loaf pan. Top with bacon. *Note: It's okay if bacon hangs over the sides a little. It will shrink while cooking..
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Then take it out and drain grease. Put I back in oven for 20 more minutes..
- Wile meatloaf is baking. Peel and quarter 4-6 baking apples..
- Place in small baking dish an cover with brown sugar, top with butter and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes..
- Serve meatloaf topped with baked apples and sauce..
This bacon apple chicken is made in a slow cooker. The bacon and apple highlight the barbecue sauce for a smoky flavor. Fresh apples and smokey bacon intensify the flavors of barbecue sauce and provide a subtle sweetness to this slow cooker chicken. Place the pan back on the heat with the oil, then fry the bacon until crisp. To assemble the salad, put the beans, celeriac, apple and leaves together in a bowl with most of the dressing and toss together.