Denise's crockpot chili Recipe. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with.
This recipe has no sauteeing, works great for meal prep. This versatile chili is perfect in a smaller crock pot and can easily be adjusted to your taste and needs. Super easy to make, and one of the best homemade chilies you will ever have. You can have Denise's crockpot chili using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Denise's crockpot chili Recipe – How to Cook Delicious Denise's crockpot chili
Ingredients of Denise's crockpot chili Recipe
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 of onions finely chopped.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of generous tbsp flour.
- It’s 1 of generous tbsp cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 3 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 22 oz of bottle of crushed tomato.
- You need 1/2 of small can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 cans of pinto or kidney beans (12 oz each) rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of beer (if no beer on hand, use 3 cups of beef broth).
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
Easily make a rich and flavorful chili with this recipe using a crockpot, fresh vegetables, and ground venison. A tasty crock pot chili recipe made in a slow cooker. I teamed up with the Six Silvas and made a delicious crockpot recipe!! I have made this recipe for the last ten years and it is always a FAVORITE!
Denise's crockpot chili step by step
- In a large skillet cook the beef, onion, and garlic together until the meat is no longer pink.
- Drain off any excess fat and place in the crockpot.
- Sir in flour, cocoa, salt, sugar, chili powder, oregano and tomato paste.
- Sir in all other ingredients; cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- If you would like the chili thicker, uncover and cook another hour.
- Remove the bay leaf before serving.
- You could use the instant pot for the above cooking. I prefer to do the above steps in a regular pan on the stove top, then add all ingredients to the instant pot. If cooking in instant pot, cook time is 18 minutes set on manual. At end of time, quick release the steam..
This classic Crockpot chili is a quick and easy recipe that is mild and full of flavor that everyone will love. Feel free to substitute for just about any ingredient in this classic Crockpot chili recipe. Keyword chicken chili, chicken chili crockpot, chicken chili recipe, crockpot Add the tomatoes, chili seasoning chilies, black olives, corn, peas, beans, and brown sugar to the. This Crockpot Chili is so easy and SOO good! It is always a hit at every gathering.