Red velvet Pancake Recipe. What an impressive looking breakfast these red velvet pancakes made and super easy at that! These red velvet pancakes will definitely be a repeat in our house. I can't wait to make these for company and see their reaction.
See more ideas about Red velvet pancakes, Hetalia canada, Hetalia. I used red velvet cake mix. Move over red velvet cake, its breakfast time with Red Velvet Pancakes made with Bisquick®! You can cook Red velvet Pancake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Red velvet Pancake Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Red velvet Pancake
Ingredients of Red velvet Pancake Recipe
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Castor sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of Red food colour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Melted butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Actually, I make these – my speedy, weekend breakfast variant, Red Velvet Pancakes – even more frequently. They're great with raspberries, creme fraiche and a little shaved chocolate, and gorgeous. Recipe Category: Breakfast If you heat the pan really hot and make the pancake immediately, the pancakes turn dark brown in. Unlike typical Red Velvet Pancakes, these HEALTHY Red Velvet Pancakes are made without the white sugar, white flour, oil, butter, and artificial food coloring.
Red velvet Pancake instructions
- Sieve together all the dry ingredients into a large bowl and whisk well..
- In a separate bowl mix the buttermilk, eggs, vanilla essence and food colour..
- Add the buttermilk mixture to the dry ingredients, stir until mostly combined, add the melted butter to the batter folding gently, do not overmix the batter..
- Preheat a non stick pan over medium low heat. Heat some butter and spread the pancake batter..
- Cook the pancakes on the first side until they puff up and are full of bubbles and the edges begin to look dry..
- Turn the pancakes over and cook well..
- Serve the finished pancakes hot with big dollops of cream cheese frosting and drizzle over the maple syrup..
These lightened-up red velvet pancakes are made with a blend of white whole wheat flour and all purpose, then topped with a light cream cheese topping. I adore red velvet, so I can't think of a more. By making a few tweaks to basic pancake batter, including adding a little cake flour to the mix, typical flapjacks are deliciously. Delicious & healthy red velvet protein pancakes with cream cheese frosting to be specific. Top with chocolate chips, if desired.