Easy Cinnamon Pancakes! Recipe.
You can cook Easy Cinnamon Pancakes! using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Easy Cinnamon Pancakes! Recipe – How to Cook Appetizing Easy Cinnamon Pancakes!
Ingredients of Easy Cinnamon Pancakes! Recipe
- Prepare 3/4 cup of All Purpose Flour (I used Unbleached).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Milk (I used Vanilla Almond Milk).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon (if you want plain pancakes just omit this).
- It’s 1 tsp of Oil of choice (I used olive oil).
- Prepare 1 of Butter for cooking.
Easy Cinnamon Pancakes! step by step
- Mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Next add the milk a little at a time (you may find you need more or less later so don't mix it all in at once).
- Mix in the remaning ingredients.
- I made the pancakes with a small egg pan so I got perfect circles that way..
- Heat up the pan and add a bit of butter, once melted coat the small pan with some of the mix, thickness is up to you!.
- Once you see that little holes are forming on one side it's a good indication to flip them.
- Top with some fruit and maple syrup and Greek yogurt and enjoy!.