Rolled Banana pancake Recipe. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. They start off with hearty rolled oats, Silk.
They're not as delicious as when they're fresh. My husband gave me his dad's pancake recipe. And I sort of improvised it. You can cook Rolled Banana pancake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Rolled Banana pancake Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Rolled Banana pancake
Ingredients of Rolled Banana pancake Recipe
- Prepare 3 of bananas (overtly ripe ones are better).
- It’s 100 g of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 350 ml of water.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese, cut into matchstick.
- Prepare of Chocolate bar or chocolate spread, cut into matchstick.
Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Light And Fluffy Banana Pancakes That Are Simple And So Full Of Flavor. Everyone Loves These Pancakes That Are Perfect Topped With Nutella, Chocolate Syrup Or Even Buttermilk Syrup. Fluffy, grain-free pancakes that are rich in fiber + protein.
Rolled Banana pancake step by step
- Mix eggs, flour and water well.
- Sift the mixture through a sifter to produce smooth batter.
- Heat oil on your wok/pan, ensure the wok is well oiled and hot, pour the leftover oil out..
- Lower the heat, pour a ladle worth of batter, quickly move your wok to produce a thin pancake. If you don't do it well enough, it will have some holes, fill it with a bit of batter here and there. It's also OK to have "net-like" pancake though..
- Wait until it turns brown on the edge and you can lift it a bit. Quickly flip the wok to your flat surface. Careful not to let it torn..
- Repeat, should make 5-6 pancakes. Don't forget to always add oil before pouring the batter to ensure non-torn pancakes..
- Fill the pancake with half a banana, 1 strip of cheese and a teaspoon of chocolate. Roll it by first folding the two sides into the banana, then roll all the way to the end. Arrange them by putting the folding end side down. You can eat them as they are, but you can also put on top of a microwavable baking tray. You can also fry them if you want crunchy ones, but "glue" the end by using the remaining unsieved batter first..
- Heat it up on the microwave for 5 minutes. Enjoy..
These banana pancakes include whole grains from rolled oats, banana with its potassium and fiber, eggs with protein and fats that kids need for proper development, and whole grain flour. Banana Egg Oat Pancakes #healthy #glutenfree. Simple, kid-accommodating and ideal for spending bananas..natural banana pancakes that I was suuuppppperrr motivated to make a FOOD BITES video for I added some rolled oats to the mix once, the pancakes were a bit more thick and more filling, but just. Make our healthier pancakes using rolled oats and banana for natural sweetness. Serve with a dollop of creamy yogurt and fresh fruit.