Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) Recipe. This super hearty One Pot Chili Pasta is bursting with southwest chili flavor, protein, and fiber. It's a meal in a bowl that the whole family will love. To reheat from the freezer, either first let it thaw in the refrigerator over night, then use the refrigerator reheating instructions, or reheat straight from the.
Try it over any kind of pasta; lemon pepper linguine. Easy chili with beans can be made as mild or spicy as desired. It's even better the next day. You can have Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal)
Ingredients of Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) Recipe
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef, Turkey would work too.
- Prepare 2 can of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- It’s 1 can of Kidney Beans (14 oz.).
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of Elbow Macaroni.
No matter how bare your cupboards are Heat oil over medium high heat. Add garlic, stir until fragrant, then add the tinned tomatoes and. This one pot pasta is the ultimate comfort food. This chili lime chicken and sweet potato dish by Sweet Peas and Saffron.
Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) instructions
- In a medium saucepan, brown the ground beef. While browning,the dry spices may be added to season the beef. Do NOT drain..
- Once browned, stir in the 2 cans of condensed tomato soup and the 1 can of kidney beans..
- Mix well and add dry seasonings (if not already added) and the 4 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce..
- Lower heat and let simmer for at least 15 minutes..
- Prepare Elbow macaroni according to package directions and tastes..
- Spoon drained macaroni into bowls and spoon chili over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, or cheese of your choice..
- Chili can be seasoned to taste. If spicy is preferred, substitute or add chili powder (hot or mild), in place of paprika..
So quick and easy to The oven heating up is the longest part. This is a great breakfast recipe that always impresses people "Easy alfredo! And you can't talk about soup without talking about chili!!! Once again, I was a little doubtful whether a rich and delicious chili could actually be made with so few ingredients. Case in point, this quick and easy pasta dish from my friend Peg Poswall.