Bacon wrapped meatloaf Recipe. While bacon-wrapped meatloaf is pretty amazing on its own, don't stop there! Check out these other meatloaf recipes for easy and delicious meal planning. Lining the baking sheet with foil makes clean.
Bacon Wrapped Mini Meatloaf is the best comfort food you can make for dinner. Grass fed ground beef, bacon, and more served as individual portion sizes. This easy Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf recipe will become a family favorite for sure! You can have Bacon wrapped meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Bacon wrapped meatloaf Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Bacon wrapped meatloaf
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped meatloaf Recipe
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1 package of ritz roasted vegetable crackers.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of milk.
- You need 1 pack of applewood smoked bacon.
Meatloaf is back and better than ever, full of flavor, some hidden veggies, and wrapped with delicious thick cut bacon! Barbeque sauce-infused meatloaf is wrapped with bacon strips for a flavorful and rich twist on the traditional meatloaf. This Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf recipe is easy enough to cook up for weeknight dinners, but also impressive enough for a dinner party! This Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf is pure comfort food!
Bacon wrapped meatloaf step by step
- Put hamburger in large bowl! Chop up the bell pepper and onion to your tasting and add to the meat. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder, along with 1 egg, a pack of crushed crackers and the milk. Mix well with your hands until everything is well mixed and ready to make a loaf..
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- You want to make a weave out of the bacon flat on something..
- When your weave is ready pick up and shape the meat into a loaf. I usually weave the bacon on a plate so when I set the loaf in it I can turn it upside down to wrap the bacon easier. Once your load is wrapped tight it's ready to go in. I recommend getting a foil tray that has stuff that will soak up the grease underneath. Or a rack that will keep it off the bottom of the pan since it makes quite a bit of grease..
- Cook for 1 1/2 -2 hours..
This classic dinner recipe gets upgraded with yummy flavors and a bacon wrapping – the best way to serve this traditional family meal! For a decadent touch, the meatloaf is wrapped in bacon and served with a velvety mushroom Instead of using breadcrumbs to bind this meatloaf, you tear up bread into small pieces to provide. Meatloaf is practically synonymous with American cuisine and belongs in every cook's repertoire. A traditional meatloaf recipe is made with seasoned ground beef combined. It's wrapped in bacon and covered in a tangy-sweet sauce.