Simple Budget – Chili Recipe.
You can cook Simple Budget – Chili using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Simple Budget – Chili Recipe – How to Cook Yummy Simple Budget – Chili
Ingredients of Simple Budget – Chili Recipe
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil (coconut or olive or whatever you like).
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Bell Pepper (any color) chopped, -optional-.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s 2 can of Chili beans (do not drain).
- You need 2 can of Diced Tomatoes (do not drain) – 56oz total.
- Prepare 1 can of Black Beans (do not drain).
- It’s 2 can of Kidney Beans (drained and rinsed).
- It’s of ground cinnamon (optional).
Simple Budget – Chili instructions
- Heat oil in cook pot on the stove on medium..
- Add onion and bell pepper to hot oil and cook til softened..
- Add ground beef and taco seasoning. Stirring occassionally til browned..
- Add all other ingredients. Stir to combine..
- When mixture begins to bubble (lightly boil) turn to low. Cover with lid. Stir occasionally until ready to serve..