Easy 1-Hour Chili Recipe. This chili is perfect for sharing. It's also a wonderful potluck dish because it's super easy to prepare and will totally impress all of your friends and family. A simple and easy chili made faster in your Instant Pot.
Here, you will find mommy lifestyle tips, tricks, hacks hauls and more! Today please enjoy this super easy chili recipe. Nice easy chili, this is almost the same chili that I grew up on (with the exemption of the jalapenos). You can cook Easy 1-Hour Chili using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Easy 1-Hour Chili Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Easy 1-Hour Chili
Ingredients of Easy 1-Hour Chili Recipe
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef, extra lean.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 small of Onion, chopped.
- You need 5 clove of Garlic, smashed and minced.
- It’s 1 can of Diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of Red Kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of Pinto beans.
- Prepare 2 cup of Beef broth.
- You need 3 tbsp of Chili seasoning (see my recipe for Natural Chili Seasoning).
- It’s 1 1/2 of Cheddar cheese, shredded (optional).
There are so many different types of chili, but sometimes simple is just what you need. Try this traditional recipe, made in minutes, and topped with avocado and green onion. Chili: A spicy stew containing meat, chili peppers or chili powder, often with beans and tomatoes. What kind of spices are used in chili?
Easy 1-Hour Chili instructions
- In a large pot heat the olive oil on medium-high..
- Sauté the garlic till it just becomes gold on the edges..
- Add the garlic and cook with the onion for 3-5 minutes..
- Transfer the onion and garlic to a bowl..
- Brown the ground beef in the same pot..
- Once there is no more pink in the meat, return the onions and garlic back to the pot. Reduce heat to medium low..
- Add all the other ingredients except the seasonings, stir, cover and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add the seasonings and mix well. Cover and continue to simmer for 15 minutes..
- Serve in bowls and garnish with the shredded cheddar..
Chili = the ultimate winter comfort food. It tastes good, is good FOR you, and is incredibly easy to make. If you can cut vegetables, turn on a stove, and Waiting an hour before you can feast. This is a very easy recipe that just about anyone can throw together. Simple, Perfect & Easy Classic Chili.