Banana spinach pancakes with peanuts Recipe. These sweet Banana Spinach Pancakes are a favorite when you're looking to boost nutrition in a favorite breakfast option. Or to have a little fun at Easy Spinach Pancakes. I never thought that my older daughter would be a fan of green pancakes, but just when you think you know your kiddo, they.
The little bites of banana added some bursts of moist, flavorful goodness that made for a nice contrast with the peanut flavored pancake. Spinach Banana Pancakes – healthy and kid-approved – Fit and Fulfilled. Spinach and banana "Incredible Hulk" pancakes. You can have Banana spinach pancakes with peanuts using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Banana spinach pancakes with peanuts Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Banana spinach pancakes with peanuts
Ingredients of Banana spinach pancakes with peanuts Recipe
- It’s 2 of very ripe bananas.
- You need 1 cup of spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond milk or skimmed milk.
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 of large egg instead of egg vegetarian can use 1/2 cup condensed milk.
- It’s 2 table spoon of ground roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of Cooking oil, or butter.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of honey.
- You need of some slices of banana For garnish.
- You need 8/10 of blueberries (optional).
This recipe has saved me from feeling like an awful mother on many days. I'm talking about those days when your child refuses to eat anything healthy and survives on white. My college room mate always makes fun of me for posting banana recipes, but we ALWAYS have a few spotted How to Make Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes. You'll start by mixing the dry ingredients together.
Banana spinach pancakes with peanuts step by step
- 1. Firstly wash the spinach leaves and chopped than take into blander jar bland than add peeled and chopped ripe banana than bland than add egg all ingredients to a blender except the flour..
- 2. Blend on high until very well combined, about 20-30 seconds, or until you no longer see any noticeable flecks of spinach..
- 3. Than add flour and mix well in the help of blander. Than add half part of crashed roasted peanuts.
- 4. Warm a nonstick or tawa over medium heat and coat with oil or butter. Pour small rounds of batter onto the hot surface add on the top of pancakes some peanuts for crunchiness and let cook until bubbles form on the surface than cover it to lid for 1 minuet and the surface is mostly set, about 2-3 minutes..
- Flip and cook for an additional minute or two, or until fully cooked. Continue to prepare the rest of the batter..
- 7. Than arrange in serving plate and garnish with some banana slices and blueberries (optional)than pour some honey.served hot..
All you need is flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Banana pancakes are incredibly easy to make, especially when you're making them for two, because you just need one overripe banana and a handful of pantry staples. You whisk together the dry ingredients: flour, a little sugar, baking powder, and salt. Serve the pancakes while still hot with maple syrup, sliced bananas and confectioners' sugar if desired. So delicious and a hit with the whole family.