Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf Recipe. Bacon BBQ Chicken Loaf. featured in Indoor BBQ. Barbeque sauce-infused meatloaf is wrapped with bacon strips for a flavorful and rich twist on the traditional Reviews for: Photos of BBQ Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf. Glazed with sweet BBQ sauce, this bacon-wrapped meat is a smoky special occasion treat.
Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatloaf Stuffed with Cheese! How to Make BBQ Bacon Meatloaf in an Instant Pot or Electric Pressure Cooker. This Instant Pot meatloaf recipe will work in any brand of electric pressure cooker, including the Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi, or Power Pressure Cooker XL. You can have Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf
Ingredients of Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf Recipe
- You need 3 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare 5 oz of pack of bacon bits.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 (6 oz) of package garlic buttered Ritz crackers, crushed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of rotisserie chicken seasoning from McCormick.
- It’s 1 cup of sauteed onion and celery.
- It’s 8 oz of Cubed cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Open pit thick and tangy bbq sauce.
This easy Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf recipe will become a family favorite for sure! Meatloaf is back and better than ever, full of flavor, some hidden veggies, and wrapped with delicious thick cut. In medium bowl, mash bread and milk with fork until well mixed. Stir in chicken, cheese and bacon.
Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf step by step
- In a large bowl mix your ground chicken, crushed crackers, egg, seasoning, bacon bits, and sauted onions and celery. Take the cubed cheddar cheese and mix one by one in the mixture. Try and not break the cheese..
- Pour the mixture in a 13×9 pan and form into a loaf. Bake at temperature 375 for an hr. Durning that hour the last 15 to 20 minutes left base your loaf with the bbq sauce. You want to base it liberally. Base with the bbq all over, even the sides of the loaf. When you serve this meat loaf cut into slices and serve with mashed potatoes and greenbeans or any vegetables or salad. Enjoy..
This is my favorite meatloaf recipe: Barbeque Meatloaf wrapped in bacon. The flavor is outstanding and is the best BBQ Slow Cooker Potato Soup is loaded with bacon, ham and cheese. Serve with a salad and bread as a comfort food during long, cold winter days. Roll spread with barbecue sauce and topped with chicken breast, melted Cheddar cheese and crisp bacon for ultimate flavor. Cover and heat until cheese melts.