Banana and blueberry pancakes Recipe. In a small food processor, puree the banana with the almond milk and vanilla. (or mash it really well by hand – you want it pretty. Pancakes are just so comforting and fun to eat. But, until about a year ago, I was pretty terrible at making them.
Easy and nutritious pancake recipe that made with Greek yogurt and oatmeal, with no sugar added to the batter. Make this healthy and fluffy pancake for the whole family to enjoy. It did taste a bit eggy but still delicious! You can have Banana and blueberry pancakes using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Banana and blueberry pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Banana and blueberry pancakes
Ingredients of Banana and blueberry pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of flaxseed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of blueberries.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
I also added a bit of cinnamon! & instead of syrup I made a date paste. Once bubbling throughout on surface, turn over and cook until done. These gluten-free & vegan Banana Blueberry Pancakes are thick, fluffy, and loaded with blueberries! Made in the blender, they come together quickly and reheat well, so you can make them ahead of time for a quick breakfast.
Banana and blueberry pancakes step by step
- Combine smashed bananas and eggs.
- Add almond flour, flaxseed, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Let rest 5 minutes.
- Heat a pan on low heat and a little olive oil.
- Spoon pancake mix into rounds in own and flatten slightly with back of spoon.
- Cook over very low heat, don't rush.
- Flip over and finish cooking.
- Serve alone or with a little honey.
When you wake up late on a weekend morning, is there anything better than. Blueberry pancakes are a thing, and so are banana pancakes, but we found that by combining them together we got more than the sum of their parts. The smooth and chewy consistency of the banana really complements the flavor of the ghee, while the blueberries provided a fresh and juicy pop that. Put over a medium heat and bring to the boil. Simmer gently, stirring often, until the berries begin to burst.