Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes Recipe. But I really expected nothing less from my girl Chrissy. I pretend we are friends because… Start your day with the most incredible Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes! These pancakes are super fluffy and soft and made with buttermilk, fresh blueberries, and cream.
These easy pancakes are going to make breakfast time that much sweeter when blueberry season rolls around! Add in our secret ingredient, velvety cream cheese, and some juicy blueberries to these pancakes, and you'll be making the most decadent breakfast ever served. You simply must try these homemade buttermilk-style pancakes with this blueberry cream cheese spread. You can cook Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes
Ingredients of Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 2 cup of AP Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Powdered Buttermilk.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Cream of tartar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Blueberries fresh or frozen.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 packages of Cream cheese at room temp.
Cover with remaining pancakes; sprinkle with powdered sugar. How to Make blueberry cream cheese pancakes. Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add in the lemon juice, milk and melted butter mix on low for a minute.
Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes instructions
- Take first 7 dry ingredients and mix in large bowl.
- Mash blueberries with the remaining sugar.
- Add blueberries to remaining wet ingredients and combine well.
- Combine wet with dry ingredients.
- I use a black and decker electric grill, only cause I like to grill up six at a time,but you can use whatever you have on hand..
- Heat up grill over med hi heat.
- Coat with butter, wipe off excess.
- Pour using a quarter cup measure, or your preference.
- When it starts to stiffen on sides check bottom.
- Flip and grill for about a minute and a half.
- Stack em.
- Eat em.
Blueberries and cream cheese are mixed into a yellow cake mix and baked in a Bundt pan. Reviews for: Photos of Blueberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake I. Start your day with the most incredible Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes! These pancakes are super fluffy and soft and made with buttermilk, fresh blueberries, and cream cheese! Enjoy tasty pancakes made with blueberry and Bisquick® Original baking mix.