Yummy oats banana pancakes Recipe. Banana oatmeal pancakes made right in the blender! These fluffy healthy pancakes are naturally gluten free & contain no flour or added sugar. My latest mission in life is to become the Queen of Healthy Pancakes, mother of oat flour, first of her name, the Queen of Sunday Morning Brunch.
Oats banana pancake is an incredibly delicious recipe and easy to make. These oat flour pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy dessert. What do you normally eat for breakfast? You can have Yummy oats banana pancakes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Yummy oats banana pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Yummy oats banana pancakes
Ingredients of Yummy oats banana pancakes Recipe
- You need of oats.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter or 1tsp cooking oil.
- You need of peanut powder (optional).
- You need of water..you can adjust after you get the right consistency.
Easy one bowl banana pancakes with oats are a delicious breakfast. These pancakes are dairy-free, eggless, vegan, and easy to make gluten-free, but you'd never know it based on how delicious these taste! Vegan Banana Pancakes. posted by Marina Delio Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free.
Yummy oats banana pancakes instructions
- In a blender soak the oats water and cinnamon for a few mins.
- Add the banana egg peanut powder and the butter.
- Blend until.smooth..make sure not to have a runny batter make it a little thick.
- Put a pan on your gas and turn the heat to.low pour the batter in a pan bit by bit let it spread on its own once the bubbles form.its time to turn.
- Let it cook the other side for a few.mins.
- And voila…our breakfast is ready.
- Serve with a hot cup of tea…
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home. They start off with hearty rolled oats, Silk Almond Milk, banana, eggs. Easy, fluffy, tender, naturally sweetened, and the perfect healthier Made these yummy pancakes to brighten up my Victoria Day long weekend in isolation. I used just the oat and almond flours (to keep resources to a minimum) and. · Banana Oat Flour Pancakes are made using oat flour instead of traditional all-purpose flour, for a gluten-free breakfast or brunch option with less carbs! Vegan banana oat flour pancakes for breakfast!