Honey Chilli Paneer Recipe. Get addicted and serve it to your loved ones this awesome indo-chinese flavors. The recipe goes well with both rice and noodle based dishes. Add the garlic, chilli flakes, pineapple, tomato ketchup, pineapple juice, capsicum, crushed orange peel, orange juice and paneer, mix well and.
Chilli Paneer makes a spicy flavorful starter especially for many of my friends who enjoy the spicy food. Chilli Paneer can also be served as a side dish. Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese dish where cubes of paneer are cooked in a spicy chinese There are two types of chilli paneer that are popular in India – the dry version which is served as an. You can have Honey Chilli Paneer using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Honey Chilli Paneer Recipe – How to Prepare Perfect Honey Chilli Paneer
Ingredients of Honey Chilli Paneer Recipe
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Honey.
- It’s 250 grams of Paneer (cottage cheese).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Oil.
- You need 2 of Onions.
- You need 2 of Green capsicums.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 5-6 cloves of Garlic chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 4 tablespoon of Cornflour/ corn starch mixed with water 3 tablespoons.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Vinegar optional.
Crispy Honey Chilli Potatoes are a super addictive snack – fried potato fingers are tossed in a sesame honey chilli sauce that's sweet and spicy and will give you sticky fingers that you'll be licking. This paneer chilli recipe gives you a truly restaurant style taste and flavor. Chilli Paneer is one of the popular recipe from the Indian Chinese cuisine. There are many ways of making it.
Honey Chilli Paneer instructions
- Heat a pan. Cut capsicum into dice and onion into dice.Heat 2 tbsps oil in a non stick wok. Cut paneer into thick rectangles. Add onion, capsicum and salt to the pan and saute,tossing for 2-3 minutes. Transfer into a bowl..
- Heat 2 tbsps oil in the same pan, add garlic and ginger paste and sauté. Add sweet chilli sauce, chilli paste and salt and mix. Add ½ cup water and mix. Add cornflour mixture and mix and cook till the sauce thickens slightly..
- Add paneer pieces and mix gently. Add chilli flakes and 1 tbsp honey and mix. Add vinegar and mix again. Add salt and mix. capsicum-onion mix on the pan..
- Serve Honey Chilli Paneer. Drizzle remaining honey over it and garnish with roasted seseme serve immediately..
Chilli Paneer is a indo chinese starter which is really very easy to prepare at home. Chilli Paneer is a wonderful appetizer from the Indo Chinese cuisine. Soft Paneer cooked in the best of Indo Chinese sauces and flavors. Paneer tossed in delicious Asian sauced until dry and succulent. Chilli paneer is relished by almost everyone, irrespective of whether you are a vegetarian or non vegetarian.