Fresh Habanero-Pineapple Salsa Recipe. This chunky pineapple-habanero salsa is quick to make and uses only fresh ingredients. No cooking required, it is very simple yet filled with flavor and heat. This pineapple salsa recipe is fresh and sweet with just the right amount of heat from fruity, spicy habanero peppers and plenty of chunky pineapple.
Everyone loves a good salsa recipe, and this one just might be one of your new favorites. Fresh, ripe pineapple pairs so perfectly with fiery habaneros for one irresistible, creative sweet and spicy salsa! I'm pretty much required to make this pineapple habanero salsa at almost every party during the spring and summer. You can have Fresh Habanero-Pineapple Salsa using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Fresh Habanero-Pineapple Salsa Recipe – How to Cook Appetizing Fresh Habanero-Pineapple Salsa
Ingredients of Fresh Habanero-Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- Prepare 1 can of Original Ro-tel.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white onion (roughly chopped).
- Prepare 1/8 cup of cilantro (roughly chopped).
- Prepare 1/8 cup of fresh pineapple.
- It’s 4 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of large Habanero (chopped, seeds included).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt (to taste).
This fresh pineapple salsa recipe will be a big hit at your next party! Perhaps pineapple salsa sounds crazy at first glance, but it's not when you think about it. Tomatoes are technically fruit, too, and they're also sweet in flavor. Fast and easy recipe for Habanero Pineapple Mango Salsa w/ Gringos Ranchero – Super Hot & Sweet.
Fresh Habanero-Pineapple Salsa step by step
- Place all ingredients in a food processor (ie; Ninja, etc) and pulse until you reach your desired consistency..
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE and LIKE Thank You. This is a nice salsa that is especially good with any seafood. It goes particularly well with fresh Hawaiian ahi. It goes particularly well with fresh Hawaiian ahi. I usually use a jalapeno pepper instead of the habanero to cool it down a notch.