Sig's Cheese&Onion Flapjack Recipe.
You can cook Sig's Cheese&Onion Flapjack using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Sig's Cheese&Onion Flapjack Recipe – How to Make Delicious Sig's Cheese&Onion Flapjack
Ingredients of Sig's Cheese&Onion Flapjack Recipe
- It’s 50 gr of salted butter.
- You need 150-175 grams of rolled oats.
- It’s 6 of medium sized spring onions.
- It’s 150 gr of carrot, freshly grated.
- You need 25 gr of cashew nuts.
- It’s 25 gr of other nuts of choice.
- You need of (Or use a mix of 50 gr of chopped nuts in total).
- It’s 2 of heaped tablespoon of mixed seed.
- It’s 150-175 gr of mature cheese of choice (includes vegetarian).
- It’s 2 of medium sized eggs.
- Prepare of Seasoning to taste (salt and pepper).
Sig's Cheese&Onion Flapjack step by step
- First preheat your oven. Line a square cake tin 20cm with baking paper. Slice the spring onions finely, grate the carrots and cheese. Chop the nuts. Beat the eggs..
- Put the butter into a saucepan, then add the spring onions. Saute them until the butter foams. Dont let them burn. Take of heat. Add the oats, carrots, nuts, 3/4of the mixed seeds and eggs. Sesson.Mix all together..
- Tip the mixture into the baking tin, making sure the top is flat and level. Sprinkle the rest of the seeds over the top. Put into oven for about 25 – 30 minutes, or until golden brown..
- Cool in the tin for about 10 minutes. Lift the flapjack out by its paper.and cool completely on a wire rack. Then cut into required pieces. These will keep for about 2 days or if you freeze them for a couple of month. This makes them ideal to take on a picnic or prepare ahead as a healthy snack..