Meatloaf for Christmas Recipe. This rich meatloaf is juicy and perfect for these Christmas dates. It takes raisins and a mixture of Reservation. Varnish the meatloaf with the tomato sauce and decorate with the onions and the sprigs.
Use an ample amount of breadcrumbs, too — not for frugality's sake, but to give the meatloaf its. Christmas is almost here and what's better than cooking some special food for feeling all the So watch the video and learn to make Meatloaf along with Mashed Potatoes. Meatloaf is a dish that ticks just about all the boxes. You can cook Meatloaf for Christmas using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Meatloaf for Christmas Recipe – How to Make Perfect Meatloaf for Christmas
Ingredients of Meatloaf for Christmas Recipe
- It’s 500 grams of Ground pork and beef mix.
- You need 2 slice of Bacon.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 5 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 large of Egg.
- You need 134 ml of Panko.
- It’s 60 ml of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
- You need 1 of Nutmeg.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Mashed potato.
- Prepare 1 of Sauce.
It's a dish for life, not just for Christmas. *Other acceptable answers from those living outside the UK include bobotie (the South African equivalent of. Your Meatloaf stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights.
Meatloaf for Christmas step by step
- Finely chop the onion, put it in a heatproof dish, top it with butter and microwave it for 3 and 1/2 minutes. Set it aside to cool down. Chop up the bacon also..
- Soak the panko in milk. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well by hand until sticky. Drop the dough a few times to remove any air pockets..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, place the meat on it and arrange it into a rectangle..
- Bake it in the oven for 10 minutes at 200℃, and for 25-35 minutes at 180℃..
- It's difficult to cut when warm, so let it cool down first before slicing and topping it with the sauce..
- Bagna Cauda https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150569-bagna-cauda-anchovy-sauce.
- Onion Soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143531-onion-gratin-soup-for-christmas.
- Potato Quiche https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143441-simple-delicious-potato-quiche.
A delicious and hearty meatloaf that will quickly become a family favourite! *To freeze, simply slice the cooked meatloaf and place between sheets of non-stick baking paper in an airtight container in. Get this list of AIP Meatloaf Recipes here. Meatloaf is a classic hearty dish, perfect for those on AIP or low carb diets. But I've heard so many complaints about how boring it is! Download Turkey meatloaf stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.