Chicken Meatloaf Recipe.
You can cook Chicken Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Chicken Meatloaf Recipe – How to Cook Delicious Chicken Meatloaf
Ingredients of Chicken Meatloaf Recipe
- You need 1 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of pork sausage.
- It’s 10 oz of spinach frozen , thawed with excess moisture squeezed out.
- You need 1 of onion small , diced.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic , minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Chicken Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF. Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly, using your hands if desired..
- When everything is evenly incorporated, transfer the mixture onto an ungreased baking sheet and form it into a loaf. For easier clean-up, line your baking sheet with foil..
- Bake for 1 hour, then allow the meatloaf to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving..