Banana Almond Pancake Recipe.
You can cook Banana Almond Pancake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Banana Almond Pancake Recipe – How to Cook Delicious Banana Almond Pancake
Ingredients of Banana Almond Pancake Recipe
- You need 2 cups of almond flour.
- You need 2 of ripe robusta banana.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of egg whites or 3 large eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Banana Almond Pancake instructions
- Puree the bananas and pour it in a mixing bowl..
- Add egg whites [ or whole eggs] into it and combine well..
- Sieve in the almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt into the bowl and mix well without forming lumps..
- Heat a non stick pan and pour the prepared batter on it. cook for about 4 minutes on medium low heat and flip it..
- Cook it for another 2-3 minute or until done..
- Serve immediately with maple syrup/ agave nectar/ honey and bananas..