Beer-battered pork popcorn served with sticky rice and sweet chilli sauce, on little gem Recipe. Or, less artfully, dump the seitan into a bowl and pour the sauce over the top, tossing until fully coated. Serve with thinly sliced spring onion and toasted sesame seeds scattered over the top. There's something about a beer-battered, deep-fried block of chocolate for dessert that can't be.
Then add the soy sauce, honey and pork, and cook for one minute to warm through. Serve with the cooked rice and garnish with dill. Here, Luke serves with sticky rice and a dipping sauce, but you could also use them to make a sandwich or burger. You can cook Beer-battered pork popcorn served with sticky rice and sweet chilli sauce, on little gem using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Beer-battered pork popcorn served with sticky rice and sweet chilli sauce, on little gem Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Beer-battered pork popcorn served with sticky rice and sweet chilli sauce, on little gem
Ingredients of Beer-battered pork popcorn served with sticky rice and sweet chilli sauce, on little gem Recipe
- It’s of Marinade.
- You need 1/2 kg of Pork shoulder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp of Maggi sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Ground white pepper.
- Prepare of Fry, assemble and garnish.
- It’s 2 Cups of vegetable oil (to fry).
- It’s 1 cup of self raising flour.
- It’s 1 cup of beer (or soda water for no alcohol).
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of salt.
- Prepare 25 grams of sweet corn.
- Prepare 2 of little gem.
- It’s 1/4 bunch of coriander.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli (optional).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of sticky rice.
Serve the patties hot, with the sticky rice. Sweet and sour pork doesn't need an introduction. It's an internationally famous dish and most cultures have a different spin on it, which I think is absolutely fantastic! I like my pork super crispy in sweet and sour pork so I make the sauce slightly thicker so that thickness Plate it and serve with rice!
Beer-battered pork popcorn served with sticky rice and sweet chilli sauce, on little gem instructions
- Prepare ingredients for marinade,.
- Cut pork to thin and small pieces.
- Put all ingredients to marinade in freezer bag. Massage and coat the pork with all the sauce. Then put it to the fridge for 1-3 hours or more..
- Soak sticky rice for 45 minutes before cooking by your convenient method.
- Make the batter by adding all self raising flour, salt and beer in the large bowl. Mix them and add marinaded pork to the batter..
- Fry pork on medium heat for around 4-5 minutes per batch. Take them out when they are done and golden. Drain/rest them for 4-5 minutes in the sieve before putting on the plate and leave them aside..
- Take little gem apart to individual leaves and clean them. Prepare sweet corn, coriander and red chilli (optional)..
- Assemble sticky rice, fried pork popcorn, sweet corn into the little gem leaf. Garnish with coriander and red chilli. Add sweet chilli sauce to your liking..
The Chilli Sauce served with this is a fairly essential part of the overall experience. Chinese Chilli Sauce is not just chilli, it's got other flavourings as Minced / ground pork is stir fried with tasty classic Chinese flavours that are savoury with a touch of spice and sweet. Breadcrumb your pork fillet with panko, Japanese style, then serve with a sweet, spicy, light curry sauce Beat the egg white with a fork until a little frothy and have a non-stick baking tray ready. Serve with the rice and katsu sauce, garnished with coriander, if using, plus pickled ginger, if you like. Crisp, golden, batter-coated tofu, a summery pea sauce and a zingy salsa with a corn tortilla Finish with a dash of chilli sauce, if you like, and serve with extra wedges of lime on the side.