Taco Bake Recipe. Made with taco seasoned ground beef, taco shells, and Cheddar cheese, this quick and easy taco bake will satisfy even the most picky Taco Bake Casserole. Bake all the taco flavors you love into one easy dish just made for fun, flavorful toppings. This cheesy taco bake will have you begging for more.
Mexican Taco Bake starts with ground beef seasoned with Ortega's Taco Seasoning Mix. Ortega's Mexican seasonings use a unique blend of spices to provide an authentic Mexican eating experience. Easy Taco Bake – A pasta dish that tastes like a taco! You can have Taco Bake using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Taco Bake Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Taco Bake
Ingredients of Taco Bake Recipe
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno.
- It’s 1 of habanero.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 of water according to seasoning packet.
- It’s 3 large of flour tortillas (8inch).
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa con queso.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded Mexican cheese.
This recipe is always a hit with adults and kids for any occasion. Easy Taco Bake. posted by Christy Denney See more ideas about Mexican food recipes, Cooking recipes, Beef recipes. This Taco Bake was a go to recipe at our house when the kids were young.
Taco Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Dice the peppers and onion–if you don't like spicy, you can leave these out. Get creative with it..
- Put ground beef in pan with peppers; brown and crumble the meat then drain excess grease.
- Add in taco seasoning and water.
- When meat is ready, turn off heat and add in salsa. Stir until combined.
- Prepare an 8 inch round baking pan..
- Layer bottom with tortilla.
- Add 1/3 meat on first layer.
- Add 1/3 cheese.
- Continue until done with all layers: another tortilla, taco meat, cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are slightly golden brown.
- Cool for a couple minutes then slice and serve.
- Garnish with sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, or however you want!.
A delicious crust filled with seasoned ground beef and all your favorite taco toppings. This Delicious Taco Casserole Is Like A Taco Salad In Casserole Form! With A Ground Beef And Biscuit Base, Layers Of Sour Cream, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cheese, And Olives. This twist on taco night takes the hassle out of individual shells and serves up the same south-of-the-border flavors in one cheesy, beefy baked dish. You can when you bake all the taco flavors you love into one easy dish just made for topping.