Chili's Boneless Buffalo Wings Recipe.
You can cook Chili's Boneless Buffalo Wings using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Chili's Boneless Buffalo Wings Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Chili's Boneless Buffalo Wings
Ingredients of Chili's Boneless Buffalo Wings Recipe
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 of chicken breast fillets.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil for frying.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Crystal or Frank's Louisiana hot sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of margarine.
- It’s of Extra.
- It’s 1 of celery.
- You need 1 of bleu cheese or ranch dip.
Chili's Boneless Buffalo Wings instructions
- Combine flour, salt, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and paprika in a medium bowl..
- In another small bowl whisk together egg and milk..
- Slice each chicken breast into 6 pieces..
- Dip each piece of chicken into the egg mixture, then into the dry mixture. Repeat so that each piece it's double coated..
- Chill for 15 minutes..
- Heat vegetable oil (4-6 cups) to 375°F in a fryer or on the stove..
- Drop chicken in the oil and fry until each piece is browned. (Fry 2-3 pieces at a time).
- Combine hot sauce and margarine in a small sauce pan..
- Heat over low heat until margarine is melted..
- Place chicken in a container with a lid..
- Pour sauce over chicken..
- Cover and gently shake until chicken is well coated..
- Serve on a plate with dip and celery..