Blondie's Step Mom's Pancakes Recipe.
You can have Blondie's Step Mom's Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Blondie's Step Mom's Pancakes Recipe – How to Make Tasty Blondie's Step Mom's Pancakes
Ingredients of Blondie's Step Mom's Pancakes Recipe
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract ( I use extra ).
- It’s 2 cup of self rising flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 1/3 cup of superfine granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk (plus more as needed).
Blondie's Step Mom's Pancakes step by step
- In a bowl, whisk together milk, egg and vanilla..
- In another bowl, sift flour and baking soda..
- Stir in sugar..
- Make a well in the center..
- Add milk mixture..
- Whisk until just combined..
- Batter will be thick (thin with a little milk, if desired because the batter will get even thicker as it sits)..
- Heat on large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat..
- Brush pan with melted butter..
- Using about 1/4 cup batter per pancake, cook pancakes 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface..
- Turn and cook 3 minutes or until cooked through..
- Transfer to a plate..
- Cover loosely with foil to keep warm..
- Repeat with remaining mixture, brushing pan with butter between batches..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- *This recipe makes 10 to 12 pancakes.*.