Blueberry Swirl Pancakes Recipe. When baking remember not to over cook and to cool it down in the oven slowly. This would help reduce any cracking. Pour half the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit base, then spoon half the blueberry sauce on top in small blobs.
These Vegan Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes are super delicious! They taste like cinnamon buns but are easier to make. They're gluten-free, dairy-free and really healthy too! You can cook Blueberry Swirl Pancakes using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Blueberry Swirl Pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Perfect Blueberry Swirl Pancakes
Ingredients of Blueberry Swirl Pancakes Recipe
- It’s of For Blueberry swirl sauce.
- You need 11/2 cups of blueberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of For Pancakes.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 2 tablespoon of melted butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of melted butter as needed for griddle.
- You need of For Serving.
- Prepare as needed of Softened butter,.
- Prepare as needed of pure maple syrup,.
- It’s of melted butter as needed for brushing griddle.
Fold the blueberries and lemon zest into the batter. Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat and coat with some of the remaining melted. These perfect blueberry pancakes can be eaten fresh or frozen for future quick breakfasts or late-night snacks. Top with your favorite berries and perhaps a little Vanilla Cream for extra indulgence.
Blueberry Swirl Pancakes step by step
- Make blueberry sauce.
- Combine blueberries, sugar, lemon and salt in a saucepan. Cook until thickened to a sauce consistancy, about 5 minutes. Stir to prevent sticking.
- Make Pancake Batter.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large bowl, whisk well.
- In a measuring cup or bowl whisk buttermilk, egg the 2 tablespoons melted butter and vanilla.
- Pour buttermilk mixture over flour mixture and stir just to combine.
- Heat griddle, lightly brush with butter. Spoon pancake batter onto griddle using a scant 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Add a swirl of blueberry sauce using a piping bag or a cup with a spout..
- Cook until edges bubble and bottom is cooked and flip andcook the other side intil golden and cooked through..
- Serve hot with melting soft butter, maple syrup and whipped cream. Also offer any extra blueberry sauce ….
These blueberry pancakes start with my simple buttermilk pancake base and are loaded with plump, sweet blueberries! These delicious blueberry cinnamon buns are baked snugly together in the tin to tear apart after being drizzled with icing and dotted with candied walnuts. Blueberry pancakes are a wonderful treat when fresh blueberries are in season. But don't limit your enjoyment of these tender, golden cakes to summer; frozen blueberries make them a year-round treat. This is an excellent recipe for blueberry pancakes.