Miso Sweet Chilli Cauliflower florets Recipe.
You can cook Miso Sweet Chilli Cauliflower florets using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Miso Sweet Chilli Cauliflower florets Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Miso Sweet Chilli Cauliflower florets
Ingredients of Miso Sweet Chilli Cauliflower florets Recipe
- It’s of Cauliflower florets – small pieces almost like popcorn.
- It’s 1 of medium size onion – chopped.
- It’s Piece of fresh ginger thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 Clove of garlic thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of Miso paste.
- It’s 1 Tbs of tomato ketchup or puree.
- It’s 1 tsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- It’s of Soy sauce seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare of Salt for seasoning.
- It’s of Vegetable oil or olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil for the finishing drizzle.
- It’s 1 tsp of cornflour.
- You need of Green chillies.
- You need of Spring onion.
- Prepare of Freshly chopped coriander.
- Prepare of Some water to make sauce.
Miso Sweet Chilli Cauliflower florets step by step
- Blanch the cauliflower florets in boiling water for about 2-3 minutes..
- Once blanched, drain the florets and place in a bowl..
- Add the cornflour to the drained florets. Add salt, cumin powder, mix and toss until fully coated..
- Place a pan to heat up, add some oil..
- Add the coated florets, toss and let them cook until toasted all around..
- Remove from pan and set aside..
- In the same pan add a little more oil. Start by frying the onion, ginger garlic..
- Add the miso paste, followed by the the rest of the sauces. Take care not to let the sauces burn. Add a little bit if water to help the sauces and paste to come together..
- Add the florets, mix into the cooking sauce..
- Cook for another minute ot two..
- Turn the heat off, add the chillies, spring onion..
- Drizzle the sesame oil, add the chopped coriander..
- Serve warm…