Vegan Lentil Chili Recipe.
You can have Vegan Lentil Chili using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Vegan Lentil Chili Recipe – How to Cook Yummy Vegan Lentil Chili
Ingredients of Vegan Lentil Chili Recipe
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of olive or coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of carrots, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green or red pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopoed garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c. of Lentils.
- You need 28 oz of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 c. of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of agave syrup.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tamari.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Vegan Lentil Chili instructions
- In an instant pot on saute setting, saute onions and carrots in olive or coconut oil until onions are soft and translucent..
- Add green or red pepper and garlic and saute 2-3 minutes..
- Add the remainder of the ingredients and stir. Cook on high pressure on bean or stew setting for 20 minutes with pressure valve closed..
- Release steam. Serve topped with shredded vegan or conventional cheddar cheese..
- For stove top preparation, saute onions and carrots in oil. Add green pepper and garlic. Saute 2-3 minutes. Add rest of ingredients and simmer 40 minutes..