Porridge Recipe. Most types of porridge are breakfast foods, but. Porridge refers to hot cereal grains or ground legumes boiled in water or milk, and often served as a breakfast food. Variant of pottage ("thick soup or stew"), influenced by porray ("stew of leeks"). (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈpɒɹɪdʒ/. (General American, Canada) IPA(key): /ˈpɔɹɪdʒ/. (NYC) IPA(key): /ˈpɑɹɪdʒ/.
Define porridge. porridge synonyms, porridge pronunciation, porridge translation, English dictionary definition of porridge. n. A soft food made by boiling oatmeal or another meal in water or milk. Porridge, or porage, is a simple dish made by boiling oats (normally crushed oats, occasionally oatmeal) or another cereal in water, milk, or both. You can cook Porridge using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Porridge Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Porridge
Ingredients of Porridge Recipe
- Prepare 5 of c.s de flocons d'avoine.
- You need of Lait.
- You need of Cannelle (facultatif).
- Prepare of Accompagnement.
- You need 1 of c.s de granola.
- It’s 1 of kiwi.
- Prepare 1 of c.s de miel.
- It’s 1 c.c of graines de lin.
Dishes made from cornmeal to which boiling water. Porridge is a British breakfast staple. In its simplest form, it consists of just oats and water or milk. These are heated in a pan, or microwave, until the oats are soft and creamy.
- Dans une casserole mettre les flocons d'avoine et mettre à hauteur du lait. Ajoutez la cannelle..
- Faire cuire environ 5 min en remuant constamment. Vous devez obtenir une pâte.
- Il vous reste à mettre la garniture..
- Note: vous pouvez mettre de la vanille à la place de la cannelle. En fruits il n'y a pas de limite vous pouvez mettre des bananes des fruits rouges… 😋.
Porridge with quick berry compote, figs & pistachios. Make time for a nutritious, healthy breakfast to set you up for the day. Porridge goes perfectly with our quick berry compote, figs and pistachio topping. Porridge definition is – a soft food made by boiling meal of grains or legumes in milk or water until thick. Guryev porridge is a classic Russian dish.