Fast Slow Cooker Paleo Meatloaf Recipe.
You can cook Fast Slow Cooker Paleo Meatloaf using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Fast Slow Cooker Paleo Meatloaf Recipe – How to Prepare Yummy Fast Slow Cooker Paleo Meatloaf
Ingredients of Fast Slow Cooker Paleo Meatloaf Recipe
- You need 2 lb of of lean ground meat.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten..
- It’s 4 oz of of bacon, crisped and chopped..
- It’s 1/2 of of a small white onion, small dice..
- You need 4 of green onions, chopped..
- It’s 2 of stacks of celery, sliced thinly or chopped..
- It’s 2 tsp of of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of of thyme.
- It’s 2 tsp of of smoked paprika.
- It’s 2 tsp of of garlic powder or mince.
- Prepare of for tomato sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 tbsp of dijon mustard..
- You need 2 tsp of of smoked paprika..
- You need 2 tsp of of garlic powder..
- Prepare 1 tsp of of apple cider vinegar..
Fast Slow Cooker Paleo Meatloaf instructions
- Cook your bacon until brown and crispy, then chop it up good..
- In a large bowl combine your ground meat, beaten eggs, bacon, veggies and seasonings..
- Mix everything together by hand, forming a loaf.
- Place your loaf in your slow cooker and press it down so that the top is flat and you have about of inch of space between the loaf and the sides of the slow cooker.Mix your tomato sauce ingredients together and spoon them over the loaf. Use a spoon or a knife to frost the loaf’s top as evenly as possible. Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours. Post in comments any modifications you make to this recipe or awesome ways you use the leftovers in your lunches!.