Shitake Chilli Paste / Nam Prik Hed Recipe.
You can cook Shitake Chilli Paste / Nam Prik Hed using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Shitake Chilli Paste / Nam Prik Hed Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Shitake Chilli Paste / Nam Prik Hed
Ingredients of Shitake Chilli Paste / Nam Prik Hed Recipe
- Prepare 150 grams of sitake mushroom ,fresh.
- It’s 24 of thai bird eyes chilli ,or less,or any hot chilli ,how hot as your desire.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 4 of shallots.
- It’s 1 stalk of of lemongrass,finely chopped.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 bunch of coriander.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce ,or soy sauce for vegetarian option.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of as need fresh or boil vegetables to dip such as cucumber,carrot ,cauliflower,beans etc..
Shitake Chilli Paste / Nam Prik Hed instructions
- Clean fresh mushroom ,let it dry.
- Slice mushroom and other ingredients.
- Roast on the pan on low heat until all cook,you will know it cook by the color will be darker.
- By pestel and mortar ,pound it well.
- Add chopped coriander ,fishsauce or soy sauce,and lime juice.
- Transfer to cucumber boat or dip bowl ,serve with favorite fresh or boil vegetables ,or optional tradition thai we serve with rice,fried pork or chicken ,spicy sausage boil eggs :).