Hot Salsa Recipe. Personal Blog from Hot Salsa's creator. Hot Salsa is an adult cartoon show about Mexican Cowboy. This medium-hot salsa gets its heat from the jalapeño.
My Husband loved it but we both love HOT. Traditional Hot Salsa: Salsa makes a good snack served chips for any occasion with lots of people. This particular salsa instructable makes alot of salsa, so be sure that you plenty of people to eat it. You can have Hot Salsa using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Hot Salsa Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Hot Salsa
Ingredients of Hot Salsa Recipe
- You need 7 lb of Fresh tomatoes(approximately 22 medium).
- Prepare 3 each of Green peppers.
- It’s 12 each of Jalapeño peppers.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped cilantro.
- It’s 4 each of Large sweet onions.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Lime juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 4 tsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 4 each of Habanero peppers( if you like it really hot!).
Salsa bachata mondays and thursdays @ the pch club!! Salsa and Bachata classes and dancing!!! Check out the magic we're capturing with Hot Salsa Interactive's holiday app, SANTA CAM FX. Salsa & Latin Dance Parties with Hot Salsa Dance Zone.
Hot Salsa step by step
- Chop onions, cilantro, green peppers, jalepeno peppers, and the habanero peppers if you are adding them..
- Blanch the tomatoes in hot water( approximately 150 degrees) for 3 minutes. Transfer to a cold water bath..
- Core and peel the tomatoes and run them through a salsa strainer..
- Pour the strained tomatoes into a large pot and add all of the other ingredients..
- Stir well and bring to a boil. Transfer the mixture to jars while hot for sealing. Add lids and tighten bands firmly. Jars will seal as salsa cools..
- Makes approximately 12 pint jars..
No partner required – No experience needed. Truly beautiful dance performance by Yamulee Dance Company (from New York). This recipe is extremely hot, yet flavorful. The habanero chiles give this super hot salsa its great flavor. However, you can substitute a milder chile if you like.