Banana Pancakes Recipe. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. They're not as delicious as when they're fresh.
Light And Fluffy Banana Pancakes That Are Simple And So Full Of Flavor. Everyone Loves These Pancakes That Are Perfect Topped With Nutella, Chocolate Syrup Or Even Buttermilk Syrup. Eggless banana pancakes recipe – Soft, fluffy and delicious banana pancakes made without eggs. You can have Banana Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Banana Pancakes Recipe – How to Prepare Yummy Banana Pancakes
Ingredients of Banana Pancakes Recipe
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 Cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of yoghurt Plain.
- You need 1 Cup of Milk.
- You need 2 of Bananas.
- It’s 1/2 of Lemon.
- You need Pinch of Cardamom Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Butter.
- Prepare of Oil.
This eggless banana pancakes recipe works well with plain flour or whole wheat flour. Wake up to these easy Vegan Banana Pancakes. Light, fluffy, and slightly sweetened with maple syrup, this is a breakfast worth getting out of bed for. Banana pancakes — so easy and delicious.
Banana Pancakes step by step
- Beat the eggs, sugar and butter together..
- Add yoghurt and milk to the mixture and blend them well..
- Add the flour to the mixture as you blend. In the end, add the cardamom powder (you can add cinnamon as well) and squeeze in the lemon juice..
- Heat a non-stick pan and spread little oil on it..
- Cut the bananas into thin, round pieces and keep aside..
- Cooking Style 1 – Pour the batter on the pan and arrange the banana pieces on top of the batter in any way you like. (To ensure even cooking, I put all the pieces in the centre).
- Cover the pan and cook for a minute or till bubbles start appearing on top of the batter..
- Using a spatula, turn the cake upside down. Cook for a minute and remove from the pan..
- Style 2 – Over the oil coated pan, arrange the banana pieces however you like. Pour the batter on top of the pieces, covering them completely..
- Turnover the cake after a minute or so and cook the other side..
- If you follow style 2, the pancakes will have the bananas stuffed inside and in style 1, you can taste the fried bananas on top of the pancake..
- Serve your pancakes with maple syrup or honey..
A fruity breakfast treat that's simple to make and will get you pretending like it's the weekend. This stack of banana pancakes pretty much sums up my ideal Saturday morning. These paleo Banana Pancakes have just a handful of healthy ingredients, yet turn out fluffy, tender, and even more delicious than traditional pancakes! Banana pancakes is a pancake dish prepared using bananas and pancake batter as primary ingredients. The bananas can be mashed or sliced.