Almond Pancakes Recipe.
You can have Almond Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Almond Pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Almond Pancakes
Ingredients of Almond Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 30 g of ground almonds.
- Prepare 20 g of oats.
- You need 50 ml of milk (I used almond milk).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 tsp of honey.
- It’s of Dollop greek yoghurt.
- It’s of Blueberries.
- You need 1 tsp of coconut oil.
Almond Pancakes instructions
- Use a blender/smoothie maker to blend up the ground almonds, oats, baking powder, milk, egg and 1tsp honey.
- Melt coconut oil in large frying pan. Slowly poor approx 1tbsp of the batter into frying pan and fry for a few mins on each side until golden..
- Repeat and stack as you go. Dollop the yoghurt on top of the stack, add blueberries and drizzle the rest of the honey, yum!.