Savoury breakfast pancake 🥞 Recipe. Give your pancakes a savoury twist with our ideas for toppings and fillings. We've got ham and cheese wraps, salmon crêpes, spiced potato pancakes and more. These savoury Indian pancakes are traditionally eaten for breakfast or as a tasty snack.
Prefer savoury over sweet when it comes to pancakes? Celebrate Shrove Tuesday this year (or any excuse to have breakfast at any hour) with these perfect pancake creations. From Korean green onion pajeon to mini "blini" pancakes, these flapjacks are hearty enough for dinner — no syrup necessary. You can cook Savoury breakfast pancake 🥞 using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Savoury breakfast pancake 🥞 Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Savoury breakfast pancake 🥞
Ingredients of Savoury breakfast pancake 🥞 Recipe
- Prepare 100 g of plain flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 300 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s of For the filling.
- You need 4-5 of Baby tomatoes.
- Prepare of Cooked bacon.
- Prepare of Smoked salmon.
- Prepare of For the spinach filling.
- You need 2 handfuls of spinach.
- Prepare 1 tsp of wholegrain Mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Breakfast for dinner is one of our all-time favorite treats: Waffles, omelets, and pancakes are all special on their own, but somehow it really But waffles and pancakes need not be sweet only! There are mean zucchini pancakes, socca waffles, and endless fritters to be had—and they're just as good. Whether it's for breakfast, lunch or dinner, savoury fillings make pancakes a quick, easy and delicious treat These spicy vegan pancakes, made from ground lentils and rice, are traditionally served for breakfast in southern India but make a great midweek meal too. Keto breakfast pancakes are a tasty recipe made by Chene' who is our recipe and social media manager from South Africa.
Savoury breakfast pancake 🥞 step by step
- Combine all the pancake mixture together in a bowl.
- In a medium heat pan, a little oil, sautéed spinach with whole grain mustard and honey, leaves it aside..
- In the same pan halved the baby tomatoes and pan fried them..
- Cook bacon in the pan or grilled it in the oven..
- Time to resemble, on another pan, put cooking oil in, pour some pancake mixture in and swirl the pan around until pancake mixture spread all evenly on the pan..
- Put your sautéed spinach, tomatoes, bacon and smoked salmon in the pancake. Leave a little space to put egg in..
- Use the lid to cover and cook the egg for a few minutes. Turn the heat off..
- Sprinkle some chilli flakes for an extra spice. Enjoy 🥞.
Chene' is a gifted photographer and posts recipes and lifestyle images on her instagram page here. I loved this recipe and I think you guys will really enjoy the keto breakfast. Savoury pancakes are easy to do, and make suppertime special. Spinach and feta make a great flavor combination and can be served as a pancake filling. Here, I wanted to try something different and use these ingredients as part of the pancake batter to make a hearty vegetarian breakfast.