Dutch Babies Recipe.
You can cook Dutch Babies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Dutch Babies Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Dutch Babies
Ingredients of Dutch Babies Recipe
- You need 3/4 cup of AP flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
Dutch Babies instructions
- Preheat oven to 400F..
- Whisk together all of the ingredients, except for the butter..
- Melt the butter in a cast iron skillet on medium heat..
- Swirl the butter to coat the skillet. Whisk the excess butter into the batter, then pour the batter into the greased skillet and slide the skillet into the oven..
- Bake for about 20 minutes. The goal is to get it to puff up big. Mine were kinda disappointing this time around. I'll add another pic if I can make a better one next time..