Cheesy bbq bacon meat loaf Recipe. Hi friends, this is such a delicious meal. Barbeque sauce-infused meatloaf is wrapped with bacon strips for a flavorful and rich twist on the traditional meatloaf. Fun Idea: For an attractive presentation, arrange bacon slices in a criss-cross patter on top of meatloaf before baking.
Heat and serve a piece of leftover meatloaf on a toasted sesame seed bun for a delicous gourmet burger! For a different cheesy twist, try Cheddar. Moist, cheesy turkey meatloaf recipe seasoned with spices and topped with BBQ sauce! You can cook Cheesy bbq bacon meat loaf using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Cheesy bbq bacon meat loaf Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Cheesy bbq bacon meat loaf
Ingredients of Cheesy bbq bacon meat loaf Recipe
- Prepare 7 slice of bacon cooked crispy drained and crumbled save two slices for topping.
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 of small clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of green pepper chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of real mayo.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar type bbq sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded sharp chesse.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded monterey Jack.
- It’s 1 of * topping *.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar type bbq sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of crispy fried onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded sharp cheese.
- It’s 1/4 of Shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare 2 slice of saved bacon crumbled.
I can assure you that this turkey meatloaf is none of that! It's full of savory spices, sweet and smokey BBQ sauce and cheese…baby it's got flavor! Bacon BBQ Chicken Loaf. featured in Indoor BBQ. Remove the bacon loaf from the oven and turn on the broiler.
Cheesy bbq bacon meat loaf step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400° degrees.
- Combine the first 13 ingredients all together.
- Shape mixture into a loaf on a foil lined pan or place mixture in a loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or till done.
- Spread bbq sauce on top and top with crispy onions, bacon and cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 min longer.
This meatloaf is so full of flavor! I did look through many recipes to finally come up with this one by adding ingredients that I liked, and taking away ones I did not. Place a medium nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Glazed with sweet BBQ sauce, this bacon-wrapped meat is a smoky special occasion treat. Arrange bacon slices horizontally across plank so they touch but do not overlap.