Zucchini pancakes with cheese Recipe. My mom used to make them when we were kids. It was a great way to get us to eat vegetables, and it was cheap The other reviewers missed the boat on the toppings, however. You have to put a little butter and some Parmesan cheese on top of these pancakes.
From American pancakes to Korean pancakes to these humble Chinese Zucchini Pancakes, the defining feature of the pancake is that it's quick and requires very few kitchen skills, yet makes for a satisfying snack or American recipes often flavor zucchini pancakes with cheese, sour cream, etc. These zucchini pancakes (also known as zucchini fritters) are a fun way to use up zucchini. Use the large hole side of a cheese grater to grate zucchini for making zucchini fritters. You can have Zucchini pancakes with cheese using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Zucchini pancakes with cheese Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Zucchini pancakes with cheese
Ingredients of Zucchini pancakes with cheese Recipe
- Prepare 300 g of zucchini (courgette).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of yoghurt.
- It’s 5 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1,5 dl of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 8 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 100 g of grated cheese.
- You need 7 tbsp of curd.
I added minced green onion to mine and garlic poweder, topped them with mashed avocado as "cheese" and topped it with food processed fresh tomato mixed with salsa. Whole wheat, tender, fluffy, zucchini loaded pancakes not only taste delicious, but are good for you as well! Top them with the maple cream cheese The first thing I decided to make with my zucchini was these Zucchini Bread Pancakes. I have a deep love for zucchini bread almost as deep as my love.
Zucchini pancakes with cheese instructions
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini and with a cheese grater or spiralizer, make it into very thin strips. Salt it, let it stand for a while, then press out the excess water..
- Make the pancake batter: take the prepared zucchini and add the egg, flour, yoghurt, milk,little oil and little salt, mix well. Prepare the pancakes on little oil in a pan..
- Make the filling by mixing sour cream and curd, and serve the pancakes hot with melting cheese on top.
My love for potato pancakes knows no bounds, but sometimes I'm looking for something with a little more color and personality. Move over, potatoes — these savory vegetable pancakes make an even better (and healthier) treat. A vegetable fritter isn't anything new, but during the doldrums of winter. Scrub zucchini and trim off ends. Shred coarsely in food processor or by hand.